Latest News

Sponsor-a-plot appeal update

The good news first: We have found kind sponsors for 72 of our 'sponsorship plots' at the new sanctuary in Israel! This means that 55% of the sanctuary's monthly rent is now covered. Thank you, you wonderful people!! However, we still need to find sponsors for the remaining 45% (56 plots) to ensure that the sanctuary rent is covered every month. If you haven't already done so, will you consider sponsoring one (or several) of the remaining 56 plots for just £4 / $5.50 per month? You can find out how by clicking here. If you are already sponsoring a plot, why not spread the word amongst your animal-loving friends? Thank you for your support!

Newsletter April 2018

Our latest newsletter is out! It is packed full of infos about Lucy's work in Israel. Click on the image to open it in PDF format. If you would like to ensure you don't miss our newsletter in the future - and other mailings - please make sure you sign up to receive it on our mailings page.

A visit to Lucy’s sanctuary in Israel

Some of you know I look after the charity's website and social media. I have known Lucy for over 15 years now and had visited her in Israel a few times before, but it had been a while and I had never seen her new sanctuary, so I took the decision to go out there as a volunteer to take pictures, film a little and try to help out as much as I could. I flew out last month. And what a joy it was to leave the arctic conditions of the 'Beast from the East' behind and emerge into the warm temperatures of Tel Aviv on a sunny March afternoon! As said, it had been a few years since my last visit and I couldn't wait to see the new sanctuary and meet its inhabitants (37 donkeys and 4 horses, and three d

Older Posts
Featured Posts
SUBSCRIBE
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square

Click here to see how else to keep up to date.

Lucy's UK Donkey Foundation     31 Brangwyn Avenue     Brighton     BN1 8XH      United Kingdom

UK registered charity No. 1174959

paypal-logo.png

© 2020 Lucy's UK Donkey Foundation.